Our Hire Services
Our hire service is one of the most comprehensive and widely respected in our industry, due to the wealth of experience that our team posses. Our hire radios can significantly contribute to the effective operation of your business acitivities.
Creating a stable platform for your communications and choosing a reliable supplier is extremely important to the success of your business and we fully understand that it is critical for us to ensure we gather the correct information prior to delivery to make sure we provide the service and support you require.
Two Way Radio Hire services we can offer:
When you hire two way radios your requirements will vary. We have developed a range of services designed to ensure our hire solution meets your needs. Typical services we offer include:
- Coverage surveys - if deemed necessary this would ensure good quality signal strength as well as finding problem areas which may need the support of additional infrastructure.
- Frequency Managment - Ninehundred Communications will programme your two way radios to a configuration which best suits your needs. We will also ensure that the equipment you hire from us and the frequencies you use comply with regulations set by Ofcom.
- System Configuration - Our hire fleet is also equipped with Digital and Analogue Radio Trunking Systems providing functionality including individual, group and all call facilities which will be programmed to your needs. We can also offer two way radio voice recording if required.
- Installation and De-Installation - All our two way radio hire systems and bespoke solutions are installed and de-installed by our own highly experienced engineers if required or requested.
- On Site Support - If you want to operate a complex or task critical radio system, you may need the help of one of our engineers to remain on site to provide engineering support and also peace of mind. You may just need simple assistance with the allocation and handling, this is something that members of our hire staff will gladly assist with. This service is normally applicable where two way radio hire is required for short term large scale events.
- Engineering Support - While you have two way radio equipment on hire with us at Ninehundred Communications, our engineers will provide telephone support having pre configured your equipment before despatch or on site if this is what you require.
- Labels - We here at Ninehundred can also provide a labelling service, we can mark your hired radios with stickers and can either name or number each radio so you can distribute easily.
- Barcode Scanning - Particularly useful for large events and projects this facility can significantly reduce losses through "accountable allocation" we are able to provide a simplistic solution for logging your radios to and from on-site personnel. This can be provided on site as a hire solution or in addition we can provide our own staff to operate this system for the duration of your event.
If you would like to find out more about two way radio hire with Ninehundred Communications click here and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements.